Richard Corley joined the Economics Department in September 2009.
Richard is the Graduate Program Coordinator for the Ph.D. program in Economics and has a background in academic advising and event programming. Prior to joining Economics, Richard was the HR/Fiscal Officer (2008-2009) and Graduate and Undergraduate Program Coordinator (2005-2008) for the Department of African American and African Studies. In addition, he served as the Administrative Assistant to the Dean (2004-2005) of the former College of Humanities and as an Academic Advisor (2003-2004) in University Exploration, all at Ohio State.
Richard’s duties include:
- Manage the graduate student admission process
- Maintain graduate student records
- Complete semi-annual and annual program reports as requested
- Coordinate graduate student programs and events
- Assist in the job market placement of current graduate students
- Foster collaborative partnerships with Ohio State offices and departments, external institutions and community partners to create recruitment opportunities
- Masters of Arts Degree, The Ohio State University, 2003
- Bachelors of Science Degree, Fayetteville State University, 2001