Areas of Expertise
- High-Dimensional Econometrics
- Empirical Industrial Organizations, Discrete Choice Models.
- Ph.D. Economics, The Ohio State University, 2022 (expected)
- M.A. Economics, The Ohio State University, 2018
- B.S. Industrial Engineering, University of Miami, 2017
Daniel Lopez Gomez is a Ph.D. Candidate in the Department of Economics at The Ohio State University. His primary fields are high-dimensional econometrics and empirical industrial organizations. Daniel also has a strong interest in data science for industry problems, you can learn more here.