Areas of Expertise
- Macroeconomics, Monetary Economics
- Industrial Organisation
- Ph.D. Economics, The Ohio State University, 2023 (expected)
- M.A. Economics, The Ohio State University, 2018
- MSc Economics, The University of Warwick 2008
- BSc Economics, The University of Warwick 2007
Rohan Shah is a Ph.D. Candidate in the Department of Economics at The Ohio State University. I am interested in Macroeconomics, Monetary Economics, Industrial Organisation, and Antitrust Economics.
Rohan’s research focuses on the interplay between firms' decisions to invest in R&D or invest in physical capital, and the implications this has for the aggregate economy, firm lifecycles, and recoveries from recessions. Before his PhD he worked for a boutique economic consultancy specialising in antitrust, leading teams on cases such as Google / Waze, Dow / DuPont, and Huntsman / Sachtleben. Visit Rohan Shah’s personal website.