1. All applicants must apply online and pay the university application processing fee through The Ohio State University Office of Graduate Admissions.
2. The application deadline to be considered for financial support is November 30. All applicants must submit all required application materials by this deadline to be considered for admission with financial support.
3. All applicants must submit the following supporting application materials through their online application portal:
One set of official transcripts per institution, to be scanned and uploaded online for Graduate Admissions
Statement of purpose outlining your interest in economics, research and career goals
Three (3) academic letters of recommendation *If submitted via postal mail, the letters must be received in a sealed envelope and written on original letterhead stationery. Online or hard copy recommendation letter submissions must be accompanied by the standard OSU Reference Form
Sample work such as research papers welcome, but not required
4. Use the following Test Score Reporting Codes for the GRE and TOEFL:
- University Code – 1592
- Department Code – None
5. All applicants should monitor their application status via their student center in the Grad Admission portal