Below you will find a brief listing of services offered by Career Services:
- Assistance in development and critique of professional documents (e.g., resume, cover letter, thank you letter)
- Assistance in development of professional portfolio
- Mock interviews (very helpful and reduces interview anxiety, improves your interview skills, and provides valuable feedback)
- Career fair preparation (workshops TBA)
- Career options and focus (not sure which career path you would like to pursue?)
- Networking events (TBA)
- Research regarding area companies (preparation for Career Fair or interviews and to help provide focus for job search)
If you have not already done so, join the Undergraduate Economics Society (UES) or attend one of their meetings on Wednesdays from 5:30-6:30PM in the Ohio Union (pizza and “pop” provided, too). You can also follow UES on social media: Facebook and Twitter.
Be sure to visit Future Link, The College of Arts and Sciences’ career search website. Don’t forget to create a profile and upload your resume on Buckeye Careers Network. You are able to view and apply to postings from area and national employers.
I hope that the information within this website is helpful. I look forward to working with you in the future! Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any career search related questions!