Susan Bruner has worked at Ohio State since October 1994. Susan has worked in the department of Home Economics Education, the department of Human Development and Family Science and Admissions. She has been with the Economics department since May 1998, first as the chair’s assistant and now as the Editorial Coordinator for the Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Susan is a Certified Professional Secretary and a Certified Administrative Professional. Prior to her arrival at Ohio State, Susan worked as a unit secretary for the Florida Sheriff’s Boys Ranch in Live Oak FL.
Susan’s duties include:
· Processing manuscripts and submission fees, referee requests, referee reports, referee payments and decision letters for four editors for the Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
· Equipment inventory for the department.
· Coordinating general building repair requests for the department.
· Processing the requests for supplies for the department.
· Assisting in the main office as needed.